PRO Unlimited Wins Two Gold Stevie Awards at the International Business Awards
POSTED BY PRO UNLIMITED | July 31ST, 2018
We’re excited to announce that PRO Unlimited’s Wand Vendor Management System (VMS) recently won two 2018 Gold Stevie Awards in the 2018 International Business Awards, receiving top honours in the “Best App – Productivity” and “Best New Product of the Year – Software – Business or Competitive Intelligence Solution” categories. In addition, PRO won four other International Stevie Awards for its innovation across the workforce management technology space, including recognition in the area of artificial intelligence.
The International Business Awards is the world's only international, all-encompassing business awards programme. This year, the IBAs received more than 3,900 nominations from 74 nations and territories. (Read the official PRO press release on the awards.)
Here’s a sampling of some key areas judges singled out, including quotes from the judges and more information on the related PRO technologies that drove the recognition.
The Challenge: Hiring managers, suppliers, employees and other players in the contingent and full-time workforce lifecycle create massive amounts of data, but it can be difficult for organisations to harness this data to drive actionable intelligence.
The Solution: Wand Discovery and Total Talent Solutions
- “Exceptional solution … The cross-analysis of contingent and permanent staff data opens new perspectives for most organisations.”
- “One of the best new products … can help companies to find new talents within required time with less hassle. Great concept!"
- “Amazing innovation … I really like the work of the SAM [Strategy, Analytics and Metrics] team with clients on site.”
Learn more: “Strategic Resource Planning”
The Challenge: The average person uses more than two devices during a given workday, but historically the mobile VMS experience has been cumbersome and inefficient.
The Solution: Wand Mobile
- “So easy! Very clean design, 100% useful functionality. Impressive app.”
- “Great integrated and mobile application for the management of contingent workers. Most organisations don't manage this well, and this product fills the gap.”
- “In the growing gig economy, this could be the 'must have' app.”
Learn more: “How Mobile Is Changing the Game for Staffing Suppliers”
The Challenge: New and disruptive technologies can be scary, and many organisations are still grappling with the best way to incorporate AI into their business tools, technologies and processes when it comes to workforce management.
The Solution: The Wand AI Suite
- “A very good new product … brings innovation to workforce management and HR.”
- “Interesting use of artificial intelligence and augmented reality in the contingent labour space. One of the best new product platforms!”
- “An innovative way to [help] hire candidates.”
Learn more: “AI and Contingent Workforce Management”
Overall User Experience
The Challenge: Managing a contingent workforce that involves a wide variety of stakeholders is a complex undertaking, and employing the wrong technology can create issues regarding talent quality, cost savings and compliance.
The Solution: Wand VMS
- “Finally, a good product in human capital solutions. I like your UX and UI both on mobile and web.”
- “Excellent product that meets the requirements of the future of employment. It keeps things clean and easy for organisations who want to use contingent workers.”
- “Great product! It solves so many issues at once … a very powerful tool for managing contingent workforces.”
Learn more: “Wand VMS, the Most Robust Omnichannel VMS Solution on the Market”
This year’s Stevie Award winners will be honoured at a gala awards banquet at the InterContinental London Park Lane Hotel in London, on the 20th October. Details about The International Business Awards and the lists of Stevie Award winners are available at www.StevieAwards.com/IBA.
If you’re interested in learning more about how PRO is helping organisations implement contingent workforce management programmes globally, please contact a PRO representative at +44 (0)203 633 3912 or email at email@example.com